Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022
Recruitment for Freshers and Experienced Professionals at Bank of Baroda in 2022: For job openings at the level of Assistant, Clerical Cadre, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, Management Trainee, IT Professionals, Managers, and Medical positions, Bank of Baroda provides excellent career opportunities for both newly graduated and experienced professionals, graduates, and Indian citizens with 10th and 12th grade graduation.
Details of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Recruitment||Bank of Baroda Recruitment|
|Authority||Bank Of Baroda BOB|
|Name of the Post||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Location||Pilibhit and Bareilly|
|Application Deadline||19 September 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Personal Interview to be taken by Regional Head|
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate may have held the position of Chief Manager at any PSU Bank when they retired.
- Those who have successfully completed JAIIB and retired from the Bank of Baroda as a clerk are also eligible to apply for the position.
- Candidates who are retired must have at least three years of experience in rural banking.
- Candidates who are already Bank of Baroda Business Correspondents and are applying for a position extension must be older than 65.
- All other applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Candidates must possess sufficient computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, emailing, the internet, and other programmes.
- those who possess credentials such as a Master of Science in Information Technology, a Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology, a Master of Computer Applications, or a Master of Business Administration
- The recruitment application’s minimum age requirement is 21 years old.
- The age of the candidates should not exceed 45.
- Before hiring a candidate, the authorities will take their KYC, CIBIL, and other information into account.
- Prior starting work, the candidates will also need to pass a police verification.
- Those who are looking for work may occasionally be required to travel to villages and rural areas.
- Additionally, the candidates must be able to live close to the regional office. They shouldn’t reside anywhere other besides the assigned district.
The three steps of selection for the jobs of Specialist Officer at Bank of Baroda are: an online test (for positions in MMG/S-II & MMG/S-III only), a psychometric test or other test considered appropriate, a group discussion, and/or an interview.
About Us – Bank of Baroda
With its headquarters in Vadodara, Bank of Baroda is a nationalised banking and financial services corporation in India. With 132 million customers, a total annual revenue of US$218 billion, and a global footprint of 100 abroad branches, it is the second-largest PSB in India in terms of market capitalization and business behind SBI. It is listed as number 1145 on the Forbes Global 2000 list as of 2019. On July 20, 1908, Sayajirao Gaekwad III, the Maharaja of Baroda, established the bank in Gujarat’s Princely State of Baroda. On July 19, 1969, the Indian government declared the bank, along with 13 other significant commercial banks in India, to be a profit-making public sector entity (PSU).
How To Apply
- Visit the Bank of Baroda website at @bankofbaroda.in.
- The “Careers” link at the top of the webpage should be clicked.
- then click the link for the hiring process. Current Positions>> Study more
- Select “Apply Now” under the heading “Recruitment of Specialist Officers for Corporate & Institutional Credit Dept. on Regular Basis.”
- After accurately inputting all the data, click the “Get OTP” button.
- An OTP will be produced and sent to the email address and mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to complete the application.
- Include the scanned copy of the signature.
- Send your application and the necessary payment.
- The same page can be printed off for your records.
Content Published By : noufapt.com