du jobs & du UAE careers: Apply now for du job opportunities 2022-23
The new du jobs and career vacancies have been released by du careers for both graduates and post-graduates as well as professionals to join du job openings career jobs in 2022-23. Passionate candidates have a great opportunity with this opportunity. In this article, you will find detailed information about this job position as well as other positions that are available. A summary of their current job openings, knowledge, and experience can be found below. If you are seeking another job and would like to apply online, this is the place for you. Upon finding the right job, you will learn more about it. click here.
Latest du jobs & career vacancies
They appreciate their coworkers and their contributions to the organization’s growth, and they rejoice in the company’s accomplishments together, fruitful performance workflows, and innovative thinking that has a significant effect. They are searching for individuals who are true to providing purposeful and engaging customer satisfaction. Because they are loyal to supplying their coworkers with the most up-to-date technology, expertise, experience, and digital advancement. The latest job vacancy is listed below;
Title: Manager NBI Account Management
Job Location: Dubai HQ, United Arab Emirates
Job Objective: To create an end-to-end client service delivery model, as well as an alliance for switching current client services and executing the transformation project within the agreed-upon timeline and budget.
- Collaborates with Product offering Management & Delivery to qualify and quantify possibilities for company mechanization and orchestration among business leaders, partners, and suppliers.
- Takes part in IT Performance Management conferences and collaborates with stakeholders to govern internal projects, pursuing seamless integration and digital business approaches.
- Liable for governing and leading large and complex transition and transformation engagements, involving client project financial support and project managers from innovative conceptualization to maintaining state implementation;
- To handle client interaction create, enforce, and maintain a Project Management Framework and Methodology.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of wide-ranging encounter in Outsourcing, Service Management, Product Management, and Pre-sales is necessary.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related IT field is necessary, as well as Project Management Institute certification and Agile project management certification.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the du careers.
- Check out the page, then dig deeper into it.
- As a third step, search for the position you want to apply for.
- You need to then choose the best position based on your qualifications.
- Ensure the information has write correctly before clicking “Apply.”
If you’re looking for more vacancies that complement your qualifications, visit the career as mentioned earlier on this page.