Are you looking for a promising facilities management career? Then Farnek Services LLC has opened its arms to welcome experienced and freshers alike for the current job openings.
Let’s analyze this golden opportunity awaiting applicants to work under Farnek’s FM services operating across UAE.
Since its establishment in 1980, the Middle Eastern company has progressed milestones of achievements channelling its total facilities management services across the 7 emirates.
With expertise spanning more than 40 years in the management sector and efficient FM servicing in maintenance, cleaning, security, hospitality, and consultancy services. With sustainability positioned as the core functionality, Farnek has employed over 9000 staff in sectors such as aviation, banking, hospitality, commercial, recreation, telecom, education, and government sectors.
Why choose to work for Farnek
Farnek boasts a well-established business portfolio partnering with prominent figures for corporate projects namely the Dubai Airport, Etihad Airways, Burj Khalifa, Emaar’s Dubai Mall, IMG Worlds of Adventure, and DU. Such global partnership with clients allows Farnek to conduct active recruitment of job seekers for property maintenance, monitoring, HVAC, cleaning, security, administration services, and much more.
Along with immense job opportunities, Farnek is also known to make heavenly investments in its people notably in employee development. Farnek careers boast job-friendly terms with employees as they consider them to be their service ambassadors.
Farnek’s successful FM servicing is awaiting to award a promising facilities management career for graduates and experienced job seekers. Interested applicants can visit the official website to create their job profile to access upcoming job alerts and job openings that reciprocate to their qualifications.
Company name : Farnek service LLC
Job sector : Facilities management sector
Location : Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Al-Ain, and Ras al Khaimah
Nationality : Any
Field expertise : 40+ years
Monthly salary range : AED 1700 to AED 35,000
1. Kitchen Maintenance Manager
|Responsibilities||· Supervise kitchen equipment and overall maintenance
· Routine monitoring of kitchen operations and efficiency
· Maintain good rapport with supplier and vendor
· Oversee periodic staff training
|Experience||Relevant UAE work experience in the kitchen maintenance field|
2. HSEQ officer
|Responsibilities||· Strategic implementation of QHSE culture and company policies pertaining of health, safety, and wellbeing
· Conduct risk assessments and controls to ensure that procedures are legally complacent
·Ensure site employees are trained under the health safety regime as per HSEQ guidelines
·Conduct regular inspections and responsibly report to the HOD HSEQ citing speculative conditions
3. Kitchen equipment – team leader
|Job location||Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi|
|Skills||Valid driving license
|Responsibilities||· Conducts regular inspections, performs mechanical repairs and maintenance of kitchen appliances and refrigeration units
· Responsibly run timely completion of orders
· Observe a safe and clean environment for kitchen systems and equipment setting
4. Kitchen equipment technician
|Qualification||Diploma and sound knowledge in electrical control system operation and kitchen equipment|
|Responsibilities||· Conduct routine kitchen equipment repairs, maintenance and installation
· Analyse blueprints, diagrams and reference materials
Adept use of Hand and power tools
5. Finance Controller
|Qualification||Bachelors in Finance|
|Responsibilities||· Maintain NC jobs, customers and contracts
· Manage LPO, cost bookings, invoicing process and contract terms
· Analyse and communicate manpower budget and issues to a higher authority
· Review all logistics, accommodation, direct and indirect costs for profitability analysis
· Control business and contract budgets, income, and expenditure
· Conduct business planning and forecasting for business support functions
6. HVAC Engineer
|Responsibilities||· Maintain HVAC distribution network, HVAC regulation and controls
· Manage control valves, sensors and programming
· Maintain reliable customer communication
|Experience||Adept hands-on experience in operating CAFM and BMS system
Experience with AHU, OHU, HVAC panels, Fans, Chillers, Chilled water networks etc
|Skills||Excellent computer skills
Microsoft Office knowledge
Proficient written and oral communicative skills
Efficient Management skills