Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022
Maruti Suzuki Has announced their latest job vacancies. If You are an eligible candidate with good qualifications or you are interested to work in a firm like Maruti Suzuki, then you are also welcome. This year’s recruitment is going to happen soon. You can check the below pieces of information before you apply. We hope you will get a chance to work with Maruti Suzuki and have a wonderful journey. The Maruti Suzuki Job Vacancies are for both freshers and experienced Job seekers.
Details of Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022
|Company Name||Maruti Suzuki|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Eligible Criteria for Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022
- The graduation deadline for students is 2022.
- Students must have received at least 65% on their tenth-grade exams.
- The minimum grade point average for the 12th grade and the diploma is 65%.
- The student’s cumulative grade point average in BE/B must be at least 65%.
- Students must finish the course within the allotted timeframe or on their initial attempt.
- Only full-time regular courses should require all academic qualifications.
- On the day of joining, the candidate must fall within the age range of 18 and 26.
The age range for applicants should be between 18 and 23 as of the joining date.
- Online Technical, Aptitude, and Behaviour Assessment
- Interview on the Spot (HR & Technical)
- predicate validation
- Pre-employment physical examination
- Recruiting and onboarding
- Contract creation on the apprenticeship management portal
- Introduce & Train
Document Required for Applying for Maruti Suzuki recruitment 2022
- Printed version of a revised resume.
- The applicant must bring three to four recent passport-size pictures.
- Candidate mark sheets for grades 10 and 12.
- Original and photocopies of all transcripts and other post-graduation papers
- Any government-issued identity document, such as an Aadhar card, voter identification, PAN card, college ID, etc.
About Us – Maruti Suzuki
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly Maruti Udyog Limited, is a New Delhi-based Indian car manufacturer. It was established in 1981 and was held by the Indian government until 2003, when Suzuki Motor Corporation of Japan purchased it. Maruti Suzuki has a market share of 44.2 percent of the Indian passenger car market as of February 2022. Suzuki Motor Corporation was a small partner when Maruti Udyog Limited was first established by the Government of India on January 24, 1981. However, in August 2021, Suzuki became the official JV partner and licence holder, replacing Maruti Udyog Limited. In the same year, Maruti opened its first manufacturing facility in Gurugram, Haryana.
How To Apply
- Candidates go to marutisuzuki.com, the company’s official career website.
- Find the “Career” link by scrolling down the page; click it to open a new tab.
- From the list, choose “Apprentice Job Openings.”
- The Popup box will open and display the requirements.
- If you’ve made up your mind to apply for an apprentice position, click the “Apply Now” option.
- Put in a working mobile number and email address.
- Finally, save the information by clicking the submit button.