Oil & Natural Gas Recruitment 2022
The Oil & Natural Gas Recruitment 2022 is out now for thousands of vacancies like Apprentice Trainee, Accounts Executive, Office Assistant, and others. Interested or eligible individuals can start filling out the Online ONGC Application Form. We suggest you read ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification completely and check your Eligibility as per your choice of post. The age limit for applicants is fixed from 18-24 Years with certain relaxations to reserved categories. Vacancies are announced for various zones in India across major states and districts.
Oil & Natural Gas Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Exam||ONGC Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Type of Job||Government|
|Total Vacancies||To be announced|
|Name of the posts||Apprentices for different posts (Assistant HR, Accountant, Electrician, Secretarial Assistant, Plumber, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Welder, etc.)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Oil & Natural Gas Recruitment 2022 Eligibility & Age Limit
- According to the official ONGC notification for 2022, the candidate’s age must be between 18 and 24.
- Second, in order to submit an ONGC Apprentice Online Form, you must have earned an ITI from an accredited university.
- Candidates for executive and other assistant positions must have a graduate degree or above.
- Candidates without experience can still submit an online application for the ONGC Recruitment 2022.
- You must complete an online form according to your location.
- Fill out the ONGC Recruitment Online Form 2022 by adhering to the guidelines below.
About Us – Oil & Natural Gas
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is an oil and gas producer and explorer with its main office in New Delhi. The Indian government established ONGC on August 14, 1956. The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas has operational control for this public sector initiative. It is the largest government-owned oil and gas exploration and production company in the nation and generates around 84% of India’s natural gas production as well as about 70% of the nation’s crude oil needs, which equates to about 57% of the overall demand for the country. The Maharatna title was granted to ONGC by the Indian government in November 2010.
Latest Job Vacancy in Oil & Natural Gas
How To Apply
- Go to ongcindia.com.
- Next, select the Recruitment button.
- Next, select the Apply Online button to continue.
- Register now by entering your mobile number, choosing your region, and posting.
- Then, fill out the online form completely and accurately.
- Upload your signature and photo in the appropriate format.
- Complete the form, then pay the application fees.
- You can apply online for ONGC Recruitment 2022 in this manner.