The new Renaissance Jobs and career vacancies have been released by Renaissance services jobs for both graduates and diploma students as well as professionals to join Renaissance career vacancies in 2022-23. This is an excellent opportunity for motivated candidates. In this article, we will give you lots of specific information about this and other available jobs. An overview of their existing open positions, knowledge, and experience is provided below. If you are looking for a new job and prefer to apply online, you can do so here. Getting the right job will give you more relevant data. click here.
Latest Renaissance Jobs
Renaissance works in partnership with the National Training Fund, the country’s centerpiece workforce development program. We participate with youths Omani nationals on a regular basis, mentoring, empowering, and getting ready them for a career in the industry, as well as they offer them full-time positions upon finalization. The latest job vacancy of them are listed below;
Title: Financial Analyst
Job Location: Oman
Job Objective; Day-to-day accounting duties for the allotted Business Unit/s, as well as month-end management, and reports Accounts and administration assistance must be provided. Will assemble all relevant data to usage, cash flow, workforce, site accounts, general correspondence, and so on on a frequent basis. Method vendor transactions and follow up on invoices with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or the equivalent CMA/CA/ACCA (Fully Qualified)
- A minimum of 6-8 years of relevant experience in the Utility/Hard FM industry is necessary. Applicants with GCC experience of at least two years will be given preference over those without.
- Experience with Oracle JDE and SAP will be advantageous.
- A valid GCC license will be useful.
- Excellent English communication skills, as well as the ability to write detailed reports
- Capability to meet multiple deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently are necessary.
- Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio mastery
- Have extensive data analysis experience
- Capability to work as a team member as well as a person
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit Renaissance career.
- Examine the page, then look deeper.
- As a third step, you should look for the job you would like to apply for.
- You should then choose the preferred position for you based on your skills and experience.
Go to the chosen profession section pointed out earlier on this page to find more jobs that meet your educational requirements.